Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Eyes of a Dog

What do the eyes of a dog tell you or show you? I believe, when we look into the eyes of a dog, we see the face of God. I believe we feel the love of God shining in our faces. I believe when we look into the eyes of a dog, we see undying pure love and devotion. I believe when we look into the eyes of a dog, we see wonderment in life and nature. We see the glee in a new chew toy. We also see innocence, beauty, friendship, dreams, adventure and many, many wonderful things. I believe if we look closely enough at them, our dogs can see the same things in our eyes while looking into the windows of our soul. A dog's eyes can show you a glint of mischeviousness, a glimmer of hope and sparkles of love. Our dogs show us all these things and all they ask is that we pay attention and see these wonderful things they are showing to us. Are you paying attention?

No comments:

Post a Comment