Wednesday, August 4, 2010

In memorium

While grieving the loss of my precious, bow-legged shih tzu, CoCo, and my little gray-face brindle chihuahua, Taterbug, memories came flooding back to me about my other little ones that are already in Heaven awaiting my arrival.
Taterbug-13 year old brindle chihuahua-died from congestive heart failure
CoCo-Shih tzu- died from Cusings disease
Caesar-albino Chihuahua-killed by a male dalmation
Molly-Cocker Spaniel-died from colic (I think)
Sassy-Rottweiler-died from demedectic mange
Daisy-Rottweiler-Parvo
Judu-Chihuahua-died giving birth to Jean
Jean-died at birth
Prissy-Border Collie-died in a freak car accident
Queenie-mixed mutt-died from skin infection on the way to the vet
Champ-German Shepard-died from poison from next door neighbor
Bubbles-Chihuahua-died of old age
Zipper and Bullet-German Shepard Pups-died from distemper right after we got them
Wallop-Australian Border Collie-died after being ran over by a popsicle man, right in front of my house and with 20 kids watching. He did it purposefully and went to jail if I remember correctly.
Lucky-little mixed puppy, my first as a child-ran over by a train

Each of these little dogs helped me build more and more love towards all dogs. They were with me at every good time or bad time in my life. These are those that I wish to reunite with when my Forever day comes. I went from the most recent back to the first. I loved each and everyone of them with all my heart. It is a shame that their lifespan is not equal to ours but I think there is a purpose in that. God wants us to spread our love over many years and if they lived as long as we do, then we would keep that one special friend forever and not enjoy the love of others. Each of these dogs owns a piece of my heart. I hope they are patiently awaiting my arrival in Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment