Monday, July 6, 2009

I am the Admin of a little website

I am the Admin of a politically oriented mountain bike website. Actually, we are the outcast members of a political forum on another website. We started www.f88me.com after being banned and ostracized from our little corner of the intra-webz on the original website. Since starting f88me in March 2008, it has been through it's growing pains. We have gained members, we have lost members. Right now we are moving in a healthy direction and have a solid core of members that contribute daily to the banter and discussion. They are some of the most knowledgeable bike people I know. And they are also some of the most opinionated, hard-headed, turds I know. But, I think of each one of them as friends and would do anything within my power for them all. Sometimes, I don't think they realize what f88me means to me. They are some of the more intelligent people that are surfing the internet. They are some of the funniest, friendliest, and outrageous people you will ever get to know. Come join us for a ride or just to talk. I promise, you will like it.

1 comment: